Tuesday, January 17, 2006

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!!

I slept in until 10:30 today. WOOT! Yay me.
I don't know how that happened... :)

So my oldest dearest most lovely friend Shoshana Sperling has a band with her soon to be hubby Maury ...called Sho Mo & The Monkey Bunch.

Their cd is so amazing. It makes me tear up every time I listen to it because I am so proud of them. This cd is especially great if you have kids in your life and you're sick to death of The Wiggles or Barney or whatever other creepy kids cds are out there. Put those cds in the garbage immediatly and pick up Sho Mo & The Monkey Bunch. It's a funny, smart, silly, wonderful CD that kids will love and that adults can listen to over and over again without losing their mind. This is probably one of my all time fav cd's. I'm not kidding... I drove around all day yesterday singing along.

Here's a fun little video for you to watch and it is also the first song on the cd.

Do yourself a favour and head over to Maple Music and pick yourself up a copy for the kids in your life. Or... for yourself. You'll love it. I promise.

Congrats to DWAN for winning a Monkey Bunch CD!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Kids music with SOUL! I love it:) The kids at my school would love that! Wish we could get it in Vancouver:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! I thought it was a store in Victoria...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 kids are looking forward to the CD, Sarah, thanks again! Tee-hee, even my increasingly "tween" 10 year old giggled at the video. They sure do seem like fun folks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were at Hillside last year and caught their show in the kids tent... The kids were goin' bananas! (pun intended) I've bought 5 or 6 cds since then and have given them out as gifts to our friends with wee ones. Hell, I even listen to the cd! I *LOVE* the track "Morning Call" song by Sgt Sunrise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great band! I just ordered 3 CDs, one for me, and one each for 2 new children who have arrived recently. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi nice wonderful people on sweet Sarah's blog!!!
    So great to hear that you are all buying my CD!!!
    I'm not sure if she let you know the website www.themonkeybunch.com which will tell you where you might be able to find CD's in your area if you don't want to buy them on line.
    Thanks for buying and liking it!!!
    Shoshana

    ReplyDelete