Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Joy of Soy

I'm in the National Post today!! If you click on the photo below you can read it... really cute interview. The reporter gave good interview...We had a lot of fun on the phone. :) I'm so exhausted today. I've been painting more walls at the tattoo shop and my arms feel like lead. *laugh* Me so tired... carry me!!

I had a HUGE breakfast yesterday. Yes. I actually ate ALL of that food in one sitting.
Scrambled some tofu with a little "Needs a little extra" spice from LDV (pg 305). Threw in some broc and asparagus, some Tahini on toast and I was ready to go paint. Today I woke up feeling like I ran a marathon.

So I'm off to do a final coat of red before I start on Gerry's studio. MAN!! I'll be glad when all the red is done... ugh.

3 comments:

  1. Red is my favorite colour, but you've been at that painting for quite a while now. I think I might want to look at something else too.
    Great article in the Post! And great looking breakfast! I have such a hard time trying to wrap my head around non-breakfasty foods in the morning. I never think of having soup or tofu and veggies, yet I would feel so full and satisfied, I'd breeze through until lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article and yummy looking breakfast. I have your two previous cookbooks and I can't wait to get the new one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better hurry... the other two books are lonely. :)

    ReplyDelete