Tuesday, November 22, 2005

But now I see.

I AM ALIVE!!
Whooo Haaaa. Look out. I'm actually dressed in clothes and I even went out in the car yesterday and ran an errand. I then had to come home and have a nap because it was exhausting. *laugh* Ok. Maybe I'm not 100% better... but I'm getting there.

I have a crazy week ahead of me. I have a lot of food to prepare for my party on Sat. I hope people show up... I'm always nervous it will be just me and the crickets.

Also The Herbivores are coming to visit this weekend... I can't wait to get me some Ruby.

I'm off to run errands.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. I was sick & you, being a sweetie, left me a get well message and I feel terrible that I only am able to leave a message now. I was moving and temporarily had no internet. Don't let yourself get run-down. Make sure you take time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy.
    I'm trying my best to be chill. :)

    xoxo
    SARAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell the crickets to move over, I'm coming to the party. looking forward to seeing you!
    -spacedog

    ReplyDelete