Monday, October 30, 2006

Chronically Canadian

When I was in Vancouver for CanZine I stopped at a table with a magazine called Chronically Canadian. The magazine is geared towards people living with chronic illness. As someone who's struggled with CFS for many years I snapped it up immediately. It's a lovely magazine filled with humour and a lot of information and I wish it had been around when I was in the thick of my illness.

***Congrats to Anne for scooping the magazine. For the rest of you slackers you can order a copy HERE.

2 comments:

  1. You have CFS?
    My God! Me too!
    I'm glad to see that you can still make something out of your life with that ugly disease.
    Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know there's info out there written in a pleasant way about a very debilitating illness. Thanks for sharing the site there...

    ReplyDelete