Thursday, December 7, 2006

Jessicurl

OK ladies and gents!
Those of you with curly hair need to pay attention.

For the last month I've been using Jessicurl products and I FREAKING LOVE THEM!! The products are 100% Vegan and my curly hair has never been happier. Confident Coils keeps my hair in check but it's still soft to the touch.

Check out her website for curly hair tips and for a peek at her wide range of products. I don't mean to sound like a commercial *laugh* but I love these products!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, that sounds so awesome. I will need to try, my curly hair is on the frizz with the cold weather moving in. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah-

    I'm glad to hear a review of these products since I've been wanting to try them. They are products local to where I live so I hear the commercials on the radio all the time. The woman who created these is also very active in the community so that's a plus too!

    Tiffany in Arcata

    ReplyDelete