Monday, October 17, 2005

Jann Arden

So my friends Graham and Maury are on tour across the country with Jann Arden and today they landed in Victoria. Yay. Unfortunatly they are playing at the new Save On Foods arena... boo hiss. What a terrible venue. Oh well. If it's good enough for Cher. It's good enough for Jann.

I've known these guys since highschool and I love them to death. I only have a small handlful of people in my life who I consider close friends and these are two of them.

We went to Rebar for lunch and Maury had too much coffee.

Then we walked around downtown Victoria and hung out. It was a fun lazy day(my favourite kind). Sadly I don't get to see them play tonight... cause tickets are TOO rich for this penny pinching girl and the guys only get 10 comp tickets for the entire tour that they can give out. What's up with that Jann? Give the boys some more tickets... yeesh.

Only a week until I leave for my trip. Yikes. I better get packin.

No comments:

Post a Comment