Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thank you Seattle

What a fun time I had. Thanks for all the love Seattle!! I love you right back.

A big thank you to Ailee and everyone at The Madison Market for always making me feel right at home. I really appreciate all the love and support.

I had so much fun hanging out with new friends.

And hanging out with the Madison Market gang. They sure have a fantastic store... I hope they know how special the market is. It's like no other place I've ever been. Really lovely people. And yes... that's my new shirt that I purchased from Black Chandelier. I love pink!

And look at this baby. Look at her. I love her.... I want her hoodie.

That's it for me for a little while. I'm off to do laundry....Again...and get ready for my trek out East.

And lastly... if you do see me out and about. Please come by and say hi. I had so many people at the book siging say "they saw me here" and "they saw me there" but they were shy to say hi or they didn't want to bother me. Please. Bother me. I want to meet you!!

See you soon.
xoxo
SARAH

VANCOUVER
Wed, Oct 26th
FANNY KIEFER Show @ 9amLive, 9am in the lower mainland - repeating 1pm, 4pm & 9pmShaw TV - check local listings for local channel in your area.

TORONTO
Sat, Oct 29th
GRASSROOTS @ 2pm-4pm
372 Danforth Ave416-466-2841 for info

NEW YORK
Oct 30th-Nov 2nd
THE KRAMERS VISIT NYC! Synopsis: Sarah and Gerry visit NYC for the first time ever! Check blog for daily updates.

Thurs, Nov 3rd MOO SHOES @ 7pm
152 Allen Street
212-254-6512 for info

BALTIMORE
Sun, Nov 6thATOMIC BOOKS @ 7pm-9pm
1100 W. 36th Street410-662-4444 for info

RICHMOND, Virginia
Tues, Nov 8th
FOUNTAIN BOOKSTORE @ 6:30pm
1312 E. Cary St.804-788-1594 for info

Wed, Nov 9th
MIS EN PLACE cooking demo @ 6:30pm
104 Shockoe Slip (Lower Level)804- 249-1332 for info

4 comments:

  1. Alas, no Edmonton dates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah, you should come to boston/cambridge!

    that would be soooooo cool!

    i mean, if you're going to the northeast
    US anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sarah! i'm the goofy-lookin' guy in the picture at the top of this entry (10-12-2005). i know this is like 7 months after the fact, but thanks so much for coming to madison market in seattle - it was great fun meeting you. we love your cookbooks and hope we'll see you again - you're always welcome!

    i noticed you went to the fountain bookstore in richmond VA in november '05 on your tour - we lived in richmond up until july of that year, and that bookstore was one of our favorites. small world! anyway, just wanted to say hello. be seeing you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Hello. Hello.
    Great to meet you. God was it really 7 months ago? Time flies!!
    xoxo
    SARAH

    ReplyDelete