Thursday, June 1, 2006

Day one...

Our first day of travel started with a riddle... how in the heck will we ever fit all these suitcases in the Smart Car.
Gerry is Smart... and so is our car. :) We fit EVERYTHING in our car... amazing.Then we hit the road. Fergus always has the best seat.
The ferry food was pretty good this trip... I had a really yummy curry wrap that was made with coconut milk and had chickpeas and potatoes. It was yum. I also bought a plastic box full of chopped up apples. What's wrong with the world?? What's wrong with just an apple? I don't need it cut up for me and then packaged. Oh dear.Gerry at the Veggie Burger... of course.Then we hit Abbotsford, had a nice but short visit with Gerry's parents and then drove to the airport hotel. Don't even get me started about the hotel... Needless to say they're getting a nice long letter of complaint from me when I get home.

1 comment: