Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Something...

Something is going on with GoVegan.net!! Thank you to whoever it was who called the shop to let me know... unfortunately I'm kind of out of the loop here in Toronto ... so I have no clue what is going on. Can anyone tell me?? Dave? Are you reading this??
Speaking of Toronto- my new favourite subway station is the Dupont Station.
Pretty mosiacs and weird 1970's bubble lighting.

Ok. Pay attention. Write the name of this place down and next time you're in town... make it your first place to eat. Tonight I had one of my favourite Toronto food experiences at Live Organic Food Bar.I've been wanting to go here for a while and haven't had a chance until now. I am so interested in Raw Food... but find it so complicated to make myself. Man... this was such a wonderful experience. The restaurant is so pretty inside ...
But the evening had cooled off and was so nice that we opted for the patio out back.I had a cold noodle salad with tofu. Soooo nice. Gerry had the "tacos". I had a little bite and it was SO yummy.For dessert I had an apricot/apple/walnut torte. Ugh... to die for. :)Gerry had a slice of Chocolate Cake... I had a nibble but it was a little too bitter for me.A really lovely place to eat. I HIGHLY recommend this place... the service was slow... but it's worth the wait.

And for those of you who think Raw Food isn't filling or satisfying ... whooooo let me tell you ... we at at 7pm and I left feeling nicely full and satisfied. It's now almost 11pm and I'm still full. *laugh*



And don't forget to watch the 2nd episode of The Jane Show on THURSDAY JUNE 8th, at 9:30pm

5 comments:

  1. A hacker hijacked your home page. Looks like it's sorta' back up today, but when you click to enter the site, you still get an error message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should work now.
    Try refreshing your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey doll! Lovin' reading your adventures in the 'T dot'...

    BTW the bottom link on your homepage is busted, but the link on the cookbook cover is workin' fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and did anyone tell you takin' pics on TTC property is not allowed? I've seen TTC guys come out of the walls to stop tourists from taking shots of the subway train and inside stations. Crazy. Wonder what they're afraid of...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mizz
    All fixed now... I think. :)

    ReplyDelete