Thursday, June 15, 2006

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The post office box was good to me again yesterday!

I got my Secret Society of Vegans red & black t-shirt today and it's f-n swanky as hell!! Thanks Rudee!!

And my parents sent me a present that they brought me back from Rome. God they know me so well... *laugh* I love me shakey snow domes and the kitchier the better. There is nuttin cheezier than a dome filled with the pope. I shrieked like a crazy person when I opened my packed. I love my parents!!This week our new couch finally arrived that we ordered in Feb. I've never owned a brand new couch before...I've always had 2nd hand furniture and I think 37 is a good age to purchase a brand new sofa... Fergus liked it right away.So did Gerry... finally a sofa almost long enough for him to lay on... the man is very very tall. Fergus has also settled in quite nicely.For lunch Gerry and I hit Re-Bar on the way to the bank. I haven't been in a while and was happy to hear that the soup special was vegan today. Can't remember what it was... but it was potato chick-pea something.Gerry had the Tempeh Reuben sandwich. I'm so pooped today... It’s my first day back at work since we got back from Toronto and my house is still a disaster from unpacking and laundry and the new sofa. Ack. I need a clone.

6 comments:

  1. I like the couch.
    very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never answer any of the questions we post about your blog.
    ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.
    We like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New furniture is such a great thing. Like you, I only had second-hand couches. About 10 years ago, I bought one all by myself at Eaton's. I took such good care of it. It lasted and lasted...then it got Jack Russellized. I need new upholstery.
    Enjoy your RED sofa!! I love that colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fergus makes himself right at home. That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl least likely toJune 24, 2006 at 11:11 AM

    wheee! is right!

    we just bought a brand!new!couch! a couple of weeks ago, and are waiting for it to be delivered. i'm beyond excited.

    ReplyDelete